|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nocd Crack Or Burn Doc.
I need the nocd crack or Burn doc (Anleitung).
thx ______________________________ I can't so good English!!!!!!! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
flatout
I have just brought Flatout and think its wicked game yet theres no 1 playing online
i think it would be a good idea if we arrange a time to play 4 those who have brought the game as i think it would be fun i will have a game waiting at 8pm tonight if any1 would like to join if not ill post my msn addy so those of u who can play can msn me to arrange some banger raceing
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey toker, i really cant tonight, but id love to play some other time, get my msn addie from my pro and add me
__________________
I didn't ban you, BW did! [URL="http://www.cd-2-dvd.com"]cd-2-dvd.com[/URL] [QUOTE]Are you by chance a poet or writer ? Just wondering, your writing style is quite a shock to those of us who are used to illiterate warez kiddies going "OMG WT!F whErEz Da CRACKS !" all the time. You should bundle your signatures and get them published :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Ever though that you never got viruses because... ... Norton didn't find them?[/QUOTE] |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
kool luciel ive added u to msn and will chat 2moz and have a few games will be fun
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didnt buy the game out of princip . In german version there are crash dummies . Which look relly bad modded . So i have to play the demo agia and again
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
For some reason I cannot back the game up...
__________________
Everybody - be cool, YOU - be cool! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry no mini-image can't be created. It's seams to have a image intact system. Means if I edit the file, it ether don't start or crashes after SafeDisc scanning. However seams that the .bfs files are the one who have some information about that. If you can break that file you can problebly make a mini-image. Mir didn't work!
Protection is however SafeDisc. Alcohol 120% dosen't works for emulating. Deamon tools are the one that's works with! However it will not detect Alcohol is installed. So Alcohol 120% and deamon tools are the only one that's can be installed, ALL OTHER EMULATIONS TOOLS NEED TO BE UNINSTALLED! Becuase of this crashing f*cking thing, maybe that's why it's take extra time for crackers to crack the system!
Last edited by krondike; 14-11-2004 at 04:04. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hehe...
Flatout works fine with Deamon-Tools
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I did a mini image for both English and German version, if you want it PM me
![]() I sent it to gcw 2days ago but its not posted on the main page yet.
__________________
[URL=http://noscript.milten.lima-city.de/copy.gif]WHERE WILL IT GONNA GO?[/URL] [IMG]http://noscript.milten.lima-city.de/copy.gif[/IMG] |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, i have some problems. I made a ccd iso with Clonecd and burned it to disc. I've tried to play the game with the backup disc: I launched the exe, it places out the blue gauge loading window, and then it starts to spin the cd but it locks up. I tried to run the game setup but it locks up at the loading window too with still reading the cd. Can anyone help me?
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wonder how this Alcohol-Images (working fine here) can be so small? Is this possible for other Alcohol Image-Files, too? We´re playing "Gilde" with an Alcohol-Image, but this Image is only needed to startup the Game (Copy Protection Check). So is there a way to reduce the Image size? Thanx & sorry for my rookie english!
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Protection ID?????? | Foges | PC Games | 3 | 09-10-2003 10:32 |
| gothic II - copy protection error?!!!? | noise | PC Games | 4 | 27-06-2003 10:07 |
| Macrovision Announces SafeDisc® DVD-ROM Copy Protection At E3 | themis_t | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 0 | 17-05-2003 15:53 |
| sony audiocd protection!!! | akahomeruk | GameCube Games | 1 | 07-08-2002 16:21 |
| Copy Protection | Geo147 | PS2 Games | 0 | 17-05-2002 16:42 |