Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2000, 06:28
rubberman rubberman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rubberman
No shit! I have a mod chip installed. I have copied tons of psx games on my old computer. I have a new computer now and nero & cdrwin doesnt fully work on it. For Nero in the read option the data mode 2 isnt adjustable. Nor is the retry. Thats what i am asking why these options are not adjustable?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com