Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 14-07-2002, 00:28
alvin20 alvin20 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
alvin20
I have the same problem as you. My PS2 is a JAP version SCHP 3000. I don't know what kind of mod chip I have, I use AR2 and the 2 reset method to play backup DVD(need a original game to boot) and CD, and use 3 reset method to play backup psx games. If anyone know what mod chip is that, please tell me. Thanks!

I have a lot of backup psx English RPG games. However, almost all of them can't play in my PS2. The other non-rpg games are fine. I have no idea what the problem is. I even do some pal/ntsc patch to some of the game to try if it work or not, but none of them work. However, all the backup psx games work in emu.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com