Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-07-2002, 06:21
DarkSoul's Avatar
DarkSoul DarkSoul is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: bavaria/germany
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DarkSoul
@crispy:

No, I guess you misunderstood me... I said I own the original game CD so my crack should work with it, too. And no, I'm not a genius and I let the programm itself decrpyt the first 3 parts... and there is the problem: It will not run with the decrypted parts. It seems that it decrpyts the data based on the original executable AND the CD... and no, its not so easy to dump only the (loader ?) programm. You have to change the writeprocessmemory calls (set length to zero) and to replace the entry points (of the API functions). Securom new was never really easy to crack but NWN overblows my mind.

Yes, I have succesfully cracked games before, e. g. Diablo 2. but the tutorials will not work with NWN...

I will try it out by myself... thanks for your help!

Greetings,
DarkSoul
__________________
My key is your key and your key is mine!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com