Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 09-07-2002, 04:00
manelura manelura is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
manelura
Because I have a copy of NHL2K2 with Echelon self-boot and this boot is damaged.
I don't know nobody that has this game.
So, I think that if I remove this self-boot, it will work fine.

Why not...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com