Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2002, 01:30
skins skins is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
skins
Ok my last reply was removed, probably because of the incomplete f word. So I will try again.

You need to use a UDF drag and drop file system with RW discs. I use Nero InCD which I use to Format my RW first. I either format (Random Access) were the computer will assume its just a huge floppy, so you aint gonna get no audio cd out of it (unless you access it from a pc). Otherwise I can format my disc incrementally allowing me disc at once recording. Try the latter guys, it should work.
__________________
Go fetch Fido......Good girl....er....Boy...get.....of my leg...you little...F@#$er...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com