Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 22-12-2001, 14:18
crispy81 crispy81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
crispy81
Quote:
Lycanthrope (10-12-2001 11:05):
Been looking at Sony CRW 1611 or 175 for about $200 (Australian). Are they any good for copying PC games? There's also some cheap Liteon, Samsung, LG, Imation around. Which is the better brand?

Lycanthrope
I bought a Sony CRX-175E and it works like a charm.. I've made PS2 copies in conjunction with CloneCD with it, and haven't had a problem with it yet.. Mine cost $229 Australian.

Hope this helps a little.. I'm sure there's stuff out there that Sony burners can't copy,etc... but I've yet to encounter anything.
__________________
The system is nothing without the user.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com