Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-06-2002, 14:42
TKStyle TKStyle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TKStyle
I just used the GTA3 PAL DVD RIP KIT by TRIBBLE2000 REASSEMBLED by TeRRaLiX, I didnt patch it, I thought the rip kit patches it up. If not what patch shall I use?

I know im damaging my ps2 but please tell me how to boot without MOD chip.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com