Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 20-06-2002, 12:07
stryker115 stryker115 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
stryker115
I See

I tried it last night to see, and you're right! The disc works great now, without having to remove the SafeDisc protection. The same thing happened to me when I bought Civ III... stupid SafeDisc.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com