Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-05-2002, 12:40
fugazzied fugazzied is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fugazzied
GLH
Safedisc lt a.k.a. safedisc lite a.k.a. safedisc alt

copying the disk isn't a problem.

I was hoping there was an easier way to deal with it then Ice, Dasm and Hiew(I have never been that slick with these 3 tools). I would like to make a NO-CD for it since I prefer to listen to my own music as opposed to repititions of the same 2 minute track.

Thanks for the quick responses though.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com