Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 24-05-2002, 07:40
ozzy1965 ozzy1965 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ozzy1965
1X. Christ how long does that take to make a backup. I've made successful backups of my NHL2002,MADDEN2002, and my Train Simulator with no problems all of which I burned at 16X. Is the 1X thing a MOHAA problem or good advice in general. Oh another question while I'm thinking about it, why is it that my backup will work on my box but when I went to my parents house it wouldn't even install correctly. Like I said I had no problems with it on my machine. Is it that thier CD Rom drive is about 2 years old, 6X I think and is ot reading the backup correctly. Thanks for your guys input.





If it bleeds we can kill it!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com