Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 22-05-2002, 10:58
maccobra1123 maccobra1123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
maccobra1123
Unload debugger - who knows?

I have the same error message: A debugger has been detected - X "Unload the debugger and try again" for two games: MOHAA and Aquanox. Neither tech support for EA Games or Fishtank could help me. All they told me to do was unload all of the not essential processes running and try different compatibility modes of Windows XP, e.g. 98, 2000. These didn't work at all. I have search my hard drive for SoftICE, APS and other text that might give a hint of a debugger but to no avail. Is there a tool or a list of file names or registry keys available that can be referenced to find what is causing safedisc 2.51 to cause this error message to popup. I have legal CDs of both games. In fact, I played MOHAA 2/3 of the way through and than took a break for 3 weeks. When I started playing it again, this message came up. I uninstalled all the software I loaded since than and still get this message. I reinstalled the game and still this error message. I have found about 4 messages on various forums but no one has an answer. Does anyone have an idea how to deal with this?

Jerry
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com