Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 07-05-2002, 03:55
novice2k2 novice2k2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
novice2k2
Talking Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Charlie_ps2. I was hesistate in the 1st place as I read some articles saying that there is a risk to clean the lens with ordinary CD cleaner as this might knock/spoilt the lens (I do not know how this could happen though). What they recommended is to clean the lens with cotton buds. BTW, how long should I clean it as for periodical maintenance? Will this prolong the len's life span?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com