Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 09-04-2002, 03:02
Stronghold Stronghold is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stronghold
Send a message via ICQ to Stronghold
no I don't have a image of the CD I never needed one I have the CD and I have a no CD key so I didn't need to make an image. once I get home I will just have to use the CD to make a new no CD key for the new patch.


thank you for your help though
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com