Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 30-03-2002, 09:13
twEEkerTheFirst twEEkerTheFirst is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
twEEkerTheFirst
Good!

I haven't even tried using Unsafedisc before or even try cracking it myself. I leave that to the Pro's but if nobody releases it soon I can try doing it myself. Anyway let everyone know how it goes Matrix!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com