Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Recordable Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-01-2001, 01:02
Bruce_Neo Bruce_Neo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bruce_Neo
I got a new Panasonic HT-80 all-in-one AV system with DVD. It cannot Audio CDR also. So far I tried the silver and blue CDR with no luck. However, the same CDR can be played on my make in 1998 Panasonic VCD minicompo and my Pioneer car Hifi. How strange? I heard that it is sensitive to certain CDR coating. Do not know how true is it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com