|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi,
well, your writer isn't up-to-date and thus a 1:1 copy is almost impossible. Maybe Clony only detects some bad sectors, but clony can't detect cd-checks (of course!). I don't know the game (sorry) but it sounds like it has cd-checks. Sorry, but the only way round this is 1) a new writer or 2) crack the file yourself, as I don't think anybody has cracked it yet.
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. |
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|