Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 23-02-2002, 07:44
Purple Cowboy Purple Cowboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Desolation Row, NJ, USA
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Purple Cowboy
I d/l'ed the only Pro Evolution Soccer patch I could find from GCW, it claimed to do PAL-2-NTSC, but when I tried to use PPF I got both of the errors:
  • File size doesn't match
  • File doesn't match



Any ideas for help? Has anyone been able to do a successful patch of this game?

Last question: do you patch the .cue file, the .bin file (after using CDRWin) or both?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com