Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 18-02-2002, 12:14
Sharkmeat's Avatar
Sharkmeat Sharkmeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sharkmeat
Thx,s for the reply.I used the nvreffix and it works for other games in win XP,as far a the monitor it is the latest edition of viewsonic 21 and the inf file is present and up to date,when I run the video setup in USAF the video drivers don't show up,just ver 0000 ?.I,m useing drivers 2311.Darn game runs great with Win ME.I will get a 5 gig HD with win ME installed and plug it up when I play the game LOL.I just hate loseing the no paging settings of Win XP for game play,so much faster loading.
__________________
[B]TREAD SlOWLY IN DANGEROUS WATERS[/B]
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com