Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 12-02-2002, 05:48
zgore zgore is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zgore
At the moment there is no crack for version 1.1-I'm also searching it. Seems to me TAGES is harder to crack than some people on this board try to tell us. Though my copy works with version 1.0 it won't work when I patch it to 1.1. In the new setup screen there are no texts but some crazy numbers. When I use the original it works fine. When i start it w/o the setup it says there's an error and I shall apply the patch. There's only one word for this protection: TRICKY
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com