Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 09-11-2001, 07:10
ManOfSteal ManOfSteal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ManOfSteal
Hi,
I cloned the CD (with the correct SD2 settings), but the backup doesn´t work ín my drives and some others that I tried...it only works in a friends DVD Rom :-(
I need a fixed EXE, too!
(Hopefully soon, this game is great!)

Thanx

Marco
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com