Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 17-01-2002, 05:13
stevem stevem is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
stevem
I bought a programmed chip and it worked fine. So I know it was the programming of the blank chip which wasnt working. BTW if you need to do any more the chips are much cheaper at www.maxking.com.

If anyone reading this knows how to program a c12508a using elvis I would be grateful if you could tell me how
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com