|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The game itself is safedisc protected, so if your writer isn't compatible to clonecd do the following:
- copy the whole contents of the cd to a temporary folder - get a patch at gcw or download the tool unsafedisc to unwrap the main executable after the installation - burn your tempdir to a cdr using the same label as the original cd - install the game - replace the original main executable with the one you got from gcw or use unsafedisc to unwrap it Play the game.
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|