Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 23-04-2001, 17:34
Majik Majik is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Majik
I managed to burn the CD. I used BlindRead to make an iso of it then burned it with CDRwin. But when I try to install I get an error that says: "Setup has caused an error in ~DF394B.TMP Setup will now close"
"If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer"

I tried restarting, and I still got the same thing.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com