Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-03-2001, 21:46
Tournpro Tournpro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tournpro
I would like to know what settings are being used with the clone cd I tried it and I have had no success with it maybe I have the wrong things check in the write tab and the read tab. Does anyone know what to have checked or not. Any help on this would greatly appreciated thanks.
__________________
Tournpro
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com