|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello
I tried with wem extract and process but for theses files its not good : base-generic-000.rmdblob stream0-generic-001.rmdblob stream0-generic-002.rmdblob there is too much bad wwise files and oggre_dec.exe will run for eternity. (I used last wem-packer.exe and last version of control resonant) I just removed theses files in the callbefor processus. I have something like you around 67gb final. It work pretty well |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Control | mausschieber | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 21 | 02-06-2026 19:52 |
| Time Shift NO Control on 1680X1050 ! | kane1999 | PC Games | 3 | 03-11-2008 14:40 |
| Ground Control 2 freeze | Peenuts | PC Games | 4 | 07-09-2004 05:37 |
| Total Club Manager 2004-Losing Pad control in Fusion mode | joeypesci | General Gaming | 3 | 31-12-2003 12:21 |
| Parental Control? | OralB | PS2 Games | 1 | 09-02-2002 06:59 |