Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 06-01-2002, 19:45
Spy_007z Spy_007z is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spy_007z
LIL LARK: No, you have to take out your Origachip but the soldered wire can be reuse.

jumpstart : I ordered my chip from lik-sang on Dec 24th and arrived JAN 2nd. It is a bit long but I think it is because of the busy Xmas session and holidays.... and I live in Canada.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com