Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2026, 20:39
Spinneret94's Avatar
Spinneret94 Spinneret94 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2026
Location: Dunwall
Posts: 19
Thanks: 27
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Spinneret94 is on a distinguished road
Hello!
I wanted to ask how to specify Diskspan gui a specific oodle library version to use while using the unreal plugin, as on the plugin it mentions 2.9.5 by default which is an old version...I wanted to use 2.9.15 for the game, but I don't know how to define a specific library on the plugin.
Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 05-07-2026, 21:24
Cesar82's Avatar
Cesar82 Cesar82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,081
Thanks: 1,850
Thanked 2,318 Times in 791 Posts
Cesar82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinneret94 View Post
Hello!
I wanted to ask how to specify Diskspan gui a specific oodle library version to use while using the unreal plugin, as on the plugin it mentions 2.9.5 by default which is an old version...I wanted to use 2.9.15 for the game, but I don't know how to define a specific library on the plugin.
Thanks in advance!
use fake parametter like: :core_#.#.#
Quote:
xtool:d1:mue4,k0xA896068444F496956900542A215367688 B49B19C2537FCD2743D8585BA1EB128:mkraken:core_2.9.5:dd3:l10,d128mb
In your case, use :core_2.9.15
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
mausschieber (06-07-2026), Spinneret94 (05-07-2026)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DiskSpan GUI Cesar82 Conversion Tutorials 534 30-09-2026 01:36
How to use diskspan bat mausschieber Conversion Tutorials 13 14-01-2026 19:20
DiskSpan on Linux hydefromt70s Conversion Tutorials 1 15-10-2020 07:12
DiskSpan FreeArc returns an error Titeuf Conversion Tutorials 2 18-07-2020 01:46
R.G. Gamers DiskSpan Simorq Conversion Tutorials 1 28-10-2017 08:22



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com