|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello yes I think about this but it's 30gb files
the xdelta file is big and patch is low speed the pak is aes crypted. What i've done: take original pak and uncrypt it extract "compressible" parts who lolz can have a raisonnable gain extract low compression parts , compressed later with razor extract small fast compression files (like txt, json, xml) then pack each chunk block (I've got a better compression ratio than compress extracted files) during install => rebuild the big pak recrypt pak small hdiffz patch to recover a good crc Last edited by wareck; 11-07-2025 at 05:40. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| newbie question | bigorangekitty | PS2 Games | 5 | 15-05-2002 16:51 |
| Total newbie...dumb question...patience please! | xxxMikexxx | PC Games | 1 | 02-04-2002 23:19 |
| newbie question | troi22 | PS2 Games | 1 | 28-02-2002 03:18 |
| newbie PAL patch question for Pro Evolution | Purple Cowboy | PS2 Games | 2 | 19-02-2002 12:39 |
| Newbie question...how do I know if the game I've downloaded is Autoboot or not? | konichiwa | DC Games | 1 | 23-11-2000 20:35 |