|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
^^
Hi, there aren't any specific tutorials for making repacks. Inno is used for making installers, not the repack itself. Making repacks is based on doing research and gaining experience. Here's a few tools I would recommend for starting out: DiskSpan GUI - for compressing, aka making the repacks: https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=104507 ASIS - for making the installer, so you can unpack the archive DiskSpan creates: https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=99481 Additionally, you can browse the 'Best Compression Methods for 'Specific' Games INDEX' thread, to find out what method works for certain games (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=101639) |
| The Following User Says Thank You to dyren For This Useful Post: | ||
jakepaulie (29-11-2024) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay. I try'd to use the DiskPan, but i have a small problem. It's a bit weird. When i normally create a compressed file, i cant put it in some program. Or can I? Can you please help me?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
^^
What do you mean? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello. I was looking at Inno Setup Compiler. I dont know why, but when i do some wizard and install it, the file of the game dont want to open. Maybe some decompress error. But can you please help me with it?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| newbie question | bigorangekitty | PS2 Games | 5 | 15-05-2002 16:51 |
| Total newbie...dumb question...patience please! | xxxMikexxx | PC Games | 1 | 02-04-2002 23:19 |
| newbie question | troi22 | PS2 Games | 1 | 28-02-2002 03:18 |
| newbie PAL patch question for Pro Evolution | Purple Cowboy | PS2 Games | 2 | 19-02-2002 12:39 |
| Newbie question...how do I know if the game I've downloaded is Autoboot or not? | konichiwa | DC Games | 1 | 23-11-2000 20:35 |