Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-09-2024, 13:30
wareck wareck is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Mars
Posts: 157
Thanks: 31
Thanked 119 Times in 82 Posts
wareck is on a distinguished road
hello
I'm working on it, trying several way to compress.
I think the issue is in the file "texpack"

two time I had an infinite loop during compress/decompression
I'll try do go deeper in the analysis when I'll have some free time
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wareck For This Useful Post:
mausschieber (25-09-2024)
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com