|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes in fact there are something like 12 wav files that can crash msc/flac
that's why I switched to wavpack which does 100% wav conversions There's another little trick If you make a batch script to automate file creation before compression. some files have names in Cyrillic So I added this command to my batch file: Quote:
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can post my batch files if you want
it's not really optimized I've started to try conversion something like 2 month ago... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Haters gonna hate
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Games Are For Kids | JoyBoy | Chit Chat | 83 | 16-11-2021 14:28 |
| CorePack Compression methods ? Help | ramazan19833 | Conversion Tutorials | 34 | 09-08-2018 06:51 |
| i got the email in the mail about copying ps2 games | EVOEvo | PS2 Games | 7 | 21-11-2003 07:56 |
| Self-booting games on an older Japanese DC? | Named | DC Games | 1 | 26-09-2003 17:48 |
| Having Problems Burning Numerous *Recent* Games....Help is Appreciated | Protosstic | PSX Games | 2 | 15-01-2002 21:27 |