|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Although not identical, the predefined modes FA-BEST_SP, FA-MAX_SP and FA-ULTRA_SP work with FreeArc's internal masks.
![]() ![]() But to use these methods you can NOT choose DiskSpan mode (You can use it together with SPLIT mode or WITHOUT any split mode). I don't know why these 3 methods don't give us the same results, taking into account that the final method formed on the command line is something like: Code:
FA-BEST_SP >> -m9x -ld192m FA-MAX_SP >> -mx -ld800m FA-ULTRA_SP >> -mx -ld1600m See below the presets used (They can be changed in "DSG_Arc.ini" whenever you want). Code:
FA-STORE=0 FA-MIN=1 FA-LOW=rep:1kb:256+exe+4x4:tor:1kb:h4kb FA-FAST=rep:1kb+exe+delta+4x4:lzma:32kb:fast:32:mc4 FA-NORMAL=rep:1kb+exe+delta+4x4:lzma:32kb:normal:16:mc8 FA-HIGH=rep:1kb+exe+delta+4x4:lzma:32kb:normal:32:mc32 FA-BEST=exe+delta+lzma:32kb:normal:bt4:128 FA-MAX=rep:1kb+exe+delta+lzma:64m:ultra:bt4:128 FA-ULTRA=rep:1kb+exe+delta+lzma:128m:ultra:bt4:128 |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
best method to compress RIFF files
Hello
I would like to know how to process these king of fille (RIFF/FSB5) They take lot of space in the conversion. I think they could be converted before and after compression but I'm a beginner and I don't understand certain things... best regards Last edited by wareck; 16-11-2025 at 13:53. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
^^
Extract all FSB5 banks from the bank/data with this quickbms script: https://www.fileforums.com/showthrea...141#post502141 Then, extract those new FSB files with this script: https://github.com/HearthSim/python-fsb5 For the audio extracted, concatenate the files by file type with bincat by Aluigi. Bin files? Reextract the original FSB with fsbext and compress the extracted wav with msc WAV files? Compress with msc. Ogg? Compress with oggre. So you can have up to 3 different files at this point. Use oggvorbis2fsb5 to convert your decompressed ogg data into FMOD ogg audio. Concatenate your (up to) 3 files and make a patch to the original bank with hdiffz. During unpacking/installation use oggvorbis2fsb5 again, concatenate and then apply the hdiffz patch you made earlier to restore the original bank. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Masquerade For This Useful Post: | ||
wareck (10-04-2024) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks !
it was exactly what I needed
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
VCL Style Test 1 - different title on each page
Hi there,
UPDATE : Solution found and attached !!! I created an installer with different titles for each page. I managed that it work without VCLstyles (or when I use ISSkin instead). But with VCLstyles it only changes the titles when i press e.g. the cancel button. ![]() >> My test script is attached Thank you in advance... Nordi UPDATE : Solution found and attached !!! ( >> Procedure to hide + show WizardForm ) Solution 1 = managed with WinAPI function >> SendWindowsText Solution 2 = managed with WizardForm.Caption >> works without the styles too SOLUTION3 => no flickering Wizard : https://fileforums.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=121 Last edited by nordi; 13-04-2024 at 07:35. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| newbie question | bigorangekitty | PS2 Games | 5 | 15-05-2002 16:51 |
| Total newbie...dumb question...patience please! | xxxMikexxx | PC Games | 1 | 02-04-2002 23:19 |
| newbie question | troi22 | PS2 Games | 1 | 28-02-2002 03:18 |
| newbie PAL patch question for Pro Evolution | Purple Cowboy | PS2 Games | 2 | 19-02-2002 12:39 |
| Newbie question...how do I know if the game I've downloaded is Autoboot or not? | konichiwa | DC Games | 1 | 23-11-2000 20:35 |