Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2023, 06:18
KaktoR's Avatar
KaktoR KaktoR is offline
Lame User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: From outer space
Posts: 4,775
Thanks: 1,115
Thanked 7,431 Times in 2,886 Posts
KaktoR is on a distinguished road
Personally I use HashCheck to create MD5/Sha* files.

But you can use QuickSFV too for that purpose.
__________________
Haters gonna hate
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KaktoR For This Useful Post:
Proxson (06-05-2023)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-05-2023, 16:44
Proxson's Avatar
Proxson Proxson is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Croatia
Posts: 45
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts
Proxson is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Kaktor.

Ok, since I've never used external checksum files before and this thread is huge, where does this file go if I want to files be checked after the installation ? Setup folder ? I can't get it executed.

Edit: Ok, I got it working. I placed the sucker ( .MD5 file ) next to the script but in this post (#854) was the solution. Cesar mate, you have not fixed the script yet ! Btw, my script version is CIU 3.0.0.1.b9.u4 (2022.12.30).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar82 View Post
There is a small error in the script, sorry.
Just edit line 178 of the script replacing "!=" with "==" (see in green color).
Code:
#if defined(CREATOR) || (Trim(ReadIni(IniFile, "HashSettings", "EnableHash", "1")) == "1")

Last edited by Proxson; 06-05-2023 at 18:15.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2023, 12:05
Proxson's Avatar
Proxson Proxson is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Croatia
Posts: 45
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts
Proxson is on a distinguished road
*bumpson

Hm, I can't make a video (videoAR.mp4) appear before autorun page kicks in. Something to act as a splash screen. I've tried everything but the setup won't call this process.

Code:
[VideoPlayerAR]

Left=10
Top=10
Width=898
Height=480

FrameLeft=20
FrameTop=20
FrameWidth=1280
FrameHeight=1024

Mute=0
Loop=0
Volume=100
Stretch=0
Track=internal
//Source1=
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
[GSERIES] Custom Installer Ultimate V2g Gupta Conversion Tutorials 226 01-06-2018 13:12
Crysis 3 DVD9 to 3xDVD5 Custom Installer spawniectes PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 79 31-08-2017 07:19



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com