Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Nintendo > GBA Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 21-11-2001, 12:03
Muskusrat Muskusrat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 1 Post
Muskusrat
Hi,

I personaly haven't got one of those flash kids but I can answer a couple of your questions .

1. Yes if you download the rom (exact copy of the gba game) then you have the game like you would buy it in the shops. Roms are the same as image file sort ta speak for cd-roms

2. Don't know

3. Yes they realy work on the gba. Some roms might need patches but they can be found on gamecopyworld section console.

4. The kit consist out of two things. One flash card and one loader. If I may be so boled has to advice you one to get it would be this one (####://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/uk-gba-fl256) this kit consist out of a 256mb flash card (biggest ever) and one Loader which you need to copy the game to the flashcard.

Hope this helps you out a bid. I myself was wating for a 256mb flash card which is now out so I am going to get me one soon.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com