|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
No worries, thanks for the response! I'm definitely feeling confident I could probably get it working (I've had some pretty decent success with overwriting existing infrastructure to introduce my own, to better suit my needs), I'm just trying to figure out where to start looking, I can easily find the logic for existing component/tasks attributes (eg. .Name, .ItemType, .Size, .Level), but I can't find the logic for the order of component/task items, would you by any chance remember where abouts this was implemented?
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Code:
[Record10]
Type=Freearc_Original
Source={src}\l33t-data-1.bin
Output={app}\
Disk=10
Component=1,2,6
Task=3,7
Language=EN,DE,FR
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post: | ||
L33THAK0R (16-10-2022), LinkSystem (12-07-2023) | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah thanks for the heads up, this'll definitely be useful in the future!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module | rez3vil | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 15-04-2024 02:24 |
| Portable Installer Inno Setup Script | y_thelastknight | Conversion Tutorials | 59 | 23-10-2020 00:02 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| Simple Arc Installer | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 1 | 15-06-2017 15:37 |
| MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example | gozarck | Conversion Tutorials | 10 | 07-09-2015 16:31 |