Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-09-2022, 18:47
CESARIN013 CESARIN013 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
CESARIN013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliocesarfer View Post

sorry mausschieber, try various compression methods but I always get the same error, I noticed that in the installer in the part that appears the percentage of advance, sometimes it stays at 2.7% and other times it goes to 2.9% maybe that's it the problem, please check the installer, thanks in advance.
please check the installer, the same problems happen to me, I already tried many compression methods and I always get the same error from my friend, I'm with windows 11, try what it says Cesar82, but nothing, please bro
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CESARIN013 For This Useful Post:
juliocesarfer (29-09-2022)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 29-09-2022, 00:54
mausschieber's Avatar
mausschieber mausschieber is offline
Conversion Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: germany
Posts: 4,514
Thanks: 6,979
Thanked 12,182 Times in 3,401 Posts
mausschieber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESARIN013 View Post
please check the installer, the same problems happen to me, I already tried many compression methods and I always get the same error from my friend, I'm with windows 11, try what it says Cesar82, but nothing, please bro
it has nothing to do with the installer it's just the compression method. as already described by Cesar82
__________________
It would be nice if you appreciate my work with the thanks Button
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mausschieber For This Useful Post:
juliocesarfer (29-09-2022)
  #3  
Old 29-09-2022, 15:41
juliocesarfer juliocesarfer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bolivia
Posts: 11
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
juliocesarfer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESARIN013 View Post
please check the installer, the same problems happen to me, I already tried many compression methods and I always get the same error from my friend, I'm with windows 11, try what it says Cesar82, but nothing, please bro
the problem of the installer is still present, please check it mausschieber, I didn't want to bother anymore, that's why I didn't post again, sorry for the inconvenience, thank you in advance. With another of your installers I was able to install the game but obviously the names of the folders and the shortcuts were wrong, I repeat sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2022, 06:10
mausschieber's Avatar
mausschieber mausschieber is offline
Conversion Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: germany
Posts: 4,514
Thanks: 6,979
Thanked 12,182 Times in 3,401 Posts
mausschieber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliocesarfer View Post
the problem of the installer is still present, please check it mausschieber, I didn't want to bother anymore, that's why I didn't post again, sorry for the inconvenience, thank you in advance. With another of your installers I was able to install the game but obviously the names of the folders and the shortcuts were wrong, I repeat sorry for the inconvenience.
as i always sad it have nothing to do with the Installer its a problem with any of the Compressors that are not Compatible with windows 11 i don't have win11 so i can test it or its a win 11 Problem
so the Installer worked very well on Win10
__________________
It would be nice if you appreciate my work with the thanks Button
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mausschieber For This Useful Post:
Cesar82 (02-10-2022)
  #5  
Old 07-10-2022, 20:06
liz carola liz carola is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
liz carola is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mausschieber View Post
as i always sad it have nothing to do with the Installer its a problem with any of the Compressors that are not Compatible with windows 11 i don't have win11 so i can test it or its a win 11 Problem
so the Installer worked very well on Win10
The installer doesn't work for me either, I tried on Windows 11 and 10, and I also tried without compression methods, please check the installer, thank you mausschieber
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-10-2022, 02:33
mausschieber's Avatar
mausschieber mausschieber is offline
Conversion Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: germany
Posts: 4,514
Thanks: 6,979
Thanked 12,182 Times in 3,401 Posts
mausschieber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz carola View Post
The installer doesn't work for me either, I tried on Windows 11 and 10, and I also tried without compression methods, please check the installer, thank you mausschieber
take a look at the post #8 the installer work with windows 10 Build 1945.2075
i added a Video to show the Installer works
__________________
It would be nice if you appreciate my work with the thanks Button

Last edited by mausschieber; 08-10-2022 at 02:52.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 5 11-05-2025 12:45
Lego Marvel's Avengers mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 3 12-04-2025 04:17
Marvel's Avengers Decryption Tool (Request) prince55 Conversion Tutorials 21 11-04-2023 07:09
Marvels Avengers GTX590 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 5 02-12-2020 15:15
Lego Marvels Avengers 3xDVD5 CUI-v2 By Yener90 +UltraArc houcine80 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 9 16-08-2016 09:57



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com