Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-08-2022, 22:16
fabrieunko fabrieunko is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: france
Posts: 220
Thanks: 522
Thanked 79 Times in 72 Posts
fabrieunko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrieunko View Post
Hello, I have a problem with the following gameying Light 2 Stay Human
compression and installtion is going very well.

but the icon does not launch the game but just opens the directory

Code:
[Settings]
Name=Dying Light 2
Size=45.2 GB
Creator=UnK
DefaultInstallDir={sd}\Games
UnInstallFolder=_UnInstall
ShowLanguageBox=0
CompactMode=0
UWPGame=0
Savegamefolder=0
UpdateMode=0
//FileCheck=Game\Launcher\MassEffectLauncher.exe


[Executable1]
ShortcutName=Dying Light 2
ExePath=ph\work\bin\x64\DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.exe
ExeParam=
IconFileName={app}\ph\work\bin\x64\DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.ico
Component=1
I do not understand why the icon is good (there is the image) but it does not work

When I right click on the icon I get the following properties
"C:\Games\Dying Light 2"
hello again, so I'm coming back to you because I've done many tests and corrected the ini and nothing has worked the shortcut only opens the game directory but does not launch the game. I even changed the name of the game. exe and rename it and it didn't work.
I will therefore abandon this game because I really do not understand why it does not work
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module rez3vil Conversion Tutorials 3 15-04-2024 02:24
Portable Installer Inno Setup Script y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 59 23-10-2020 00:02
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Simple Arc Installer 78372 Conversion Tutorials 1 15-06-2017 15:37
MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example gozarck Conversion Tutorials 10 07-09-2015 16:31



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com