|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
So what you're saying Charlie is that the Pioneer won't properly handle sub-channel data for PS2 purposes in regards to writing them or reading PS2 using CloneCD????
ANSWER: Yes. This applies to CDs, of course. A03 is fine for CDRWin 3.8g if you're patching. PrimoDVD behaves like CloneCD too - but as I mentioned, no sub-channel handling on burning. I assume you mean that the Pioneer DVD Burner is perfect for WRITING PS2 games, but not reading them to images using CloneCD??? ANSWER: It's writing that's the problem. It reads sub-channel so that it can properly play VCDs and digital sound. I was planning on buying a Pioneer DVD Burner, that, in conjunction with my Pioneer DVD-Rom drive with CloneCD to create DVD Images of DVD based PS2 discs, as well as my Sony CR-X175E as a backup. ANSWER: The hardware is a good combination, leaving CloneCD to the Sony CRX. You would need to use Nero 5.5.6.4 or PrimoDVD to make DVD copies (tutorials on ####://www.psxcopyworld.co.uk ) |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|