|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it there any easy solution to have multiple data files for single selected component? I'm currently making a collection, with one of the selective titles having to have certain files packed separately. I know I could just instruct the user to select 2 items, but for the sake of it looking better I was wondering if a neater solution would be possible.
I tried modifying Code:
if Trim(GetIniString('ComponentsSettings', 'Component' + IntToStr(I) + '.File', '', IniFile)) = '' then
Code:
ComponentFile := ExpandConstant('{src}\' + GetIniString('ComponentsSettings', 'Component' + IntToStr(CompIndexList[I]) + '.File', '', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\Settings.ini')));
Code:
if Trim(GetIniString('ComponentsSettings', 'Component' + IntToStr(I) + '.FileA' or '.FileB', '', IniFile)) = '' then
Code:
ComponentFile := ExpandConstant('{src}\' + GetIniString('ComponentsSettings', 'Component' + IntToStr(CompIndexList[I]) + '.FileA', '', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\Settings.ini')));
ComponentFile := ExpandConstant('{src}\' + GetIniString('ComponentsSettings', 'Component' + IntToStr(CompIndexList[I]) + '.FileB', '', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\Settings.ini')));
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module | rez3vil | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 15-04-2024 02:24 |
| Portable Installer Inno Setup Script | y_thelastknight | Conversion Tutorials | 59 | 23-10-2020 00:02 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| Simple Arc Installer | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 1 | 15-06-2017 15:37 |
| MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example | gozarck | Conversion Tutorials | 10 | 07-09-2015 16:31 |