Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 13-12-2020, 09:31
Cesar82's Avatar
Cesar82 Cesar82 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,081
Thanks: 1,850
Thanked 2,318 Times in 791 Posts
Cesar82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
Here are the 2 files

I don't have set a password but '123' password is always set by default (I couldn't find the setting in any of the INI files either).
Yes.
Both mistakes happen here.
I'll fix it and then share the file here.

@KaktoR
I think the error regarding the password happened randomly.
The first time I ran it with the config files you shared it did not display the edit password when searching for the method.
After that the password always appeared. I do not know what happened.
Now I have removed the pasword from the default settings.
- The error creating ARC/DiskSpan has been fixed.
- It is now possible to break the title (Conversion Name) line into 2 parts using the character "|" in Edit "Conversion Name", but if the height space is not enough, only the first part will be displayed.
Conversion designers, please replace the contents of the first file attached to the CIU's "UltraARC 2900 R9" folder.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z DiskSpan_GUI FIX.7z (745.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Cesar82; 14-12-2020 at 07:56.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
KaktoR (13-12-2020), mausschieber (13-12-2020)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
[GSERIES] Custom Installer Ultimate V2g Gupta Conversion Tutorials 226 01-06-2018 13:12
Crysis 3 DVD9 to 3xDVD5 Custom Installer spawniectes PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 79 31-08-2017 07:19



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com