Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 18-07-2020, 05:14
Masquerade Masquerade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Monte d'Or
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 297
Thanked 1,410 Times in 637 Posts
Masquerade is on a distinguished road
Hello Razor, here is my test (I did make a post before but I had to delete it since I used a reflate files by mistake):

My spec: Ryzen 7 2700 (8c/16t) + 16GB RAM.

Bat file editied for 128mb chunk size.

Here's is XTool using all 16 of my threads:



Testing on pak file from Astroneer:

Start size: 2.13GB

End Size: 3.75GB

No differences encountered

Not entirely sure how I'd go about testing it in a setup...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Masquerade For This Useful Post:
dixen (18-07-2020), ffmla (18-07-2020), Razor12911 (18-07-2020)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com