|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think you're looking for this:
Code:
for /r %%f in (*.bk2) do arc.exe a -i2 -r -mbpk %%~dpnf.arc %%f Run "for /?" in the command line for the complete description of the "for" command, including everything I wrote above.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Unpack files with progress in batch | gozarck | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 29-06-2016 12:38 |
| Small help to complete myh batch file | sandmaan | PC Games | 0 | 17-08-2014 11:24 |
| How do I make a batch file to burn CDDA games? | Excalibur007 | DC Games | 1 | 01-06-2002 11:22 |
| 1:1 on Win2000 no crack needed. Win 98/XP crack needed. Why? | Chikoko | PC Games | 0 | 16-01-2002 15:35 |
| I want to know what is needed to start burning DC games???? | 1977 | DC Games | 3 | 29-05-2001 21:17 |