Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 13-04-2019, 00:53
shazzla shazzla is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hunnia
Posts: 294
Thanks: 539
Thanked 102 Times in 78 Posts
shazzla is on a distinguished road
I didnt tried it ,but imho its not good for me.
Real example :

C:\dir1 (126 files)
C:\dir1\dir2 (72 files)
C:\dir1\dir2\dir3 (155 files)

I need to compress each bk2 into separate files(in the same subfolder with .arc extension) ,not in one archive!

I hope you understand.

Btw thanks for the help !
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unpack files with progress in batch gozarck Conversion Tutorials 3 29-06-2016 12:38
Small help to complete myh batch file sandmaan PC Games 0 17-08-2014 11:24
How do I make a batch file to burn CDDA games? Excalibur007 DC Games 1 01-06-2002 11:22
1:1 on Win2000 no crack needed. Win 98/XP crack needed. Why? Chikoko PC Games 0 16-01-2002 15:35
I want to know what is needed to start burning DC games???? 1977 DC Games 3 29-05-2001 21:17



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com