|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi there guys
![]() How Can I change text color of Licence and InfoBefore? I'm not talking about LicencePage and InfoBeforePage but the text loaded from InfoBefore.txt and Licence File. I want to change it to White because I've added Concave.cjstyles file as the skin. For example InfoBeforePage looks like this: 2019-01-21_08h17_25.png As You can see the text loaded from InfoBefore.txt file is almost unreadable... Second problem is that something is covering the text above the EditDir field, and with Polish language "Create Desktop Icon" (in Polish "Utwórz ikonę na pulpicie") the "ę" letter is replaced with some other letter unknown for me. 2019-01-21_08h22_432.png Edit: Ok, as for the "Utwórz ikonę na pulpicie" the problem was in CustomMessages.iss file. Ive corrected it and translated rest of the remaining Polish messages, so I'm uploading the file. The only problem for now is for "Lokalizacja docelowa:" field. Last edited by Schabik; 20-01-2019 at 23:38. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Schabik For This Useful Post: | ||
KaktoR (21-01-2019) | ||
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module | rez3vil | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 15-04-2024 02:24 |
| Portable Installer Inno Setup Script | y_thelastknight | Conversion Tutorials | 59 | 23-10-2020 00:02 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| Simple Arc Installer | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 1 | 15-06-2017 15:37 |
| MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example | gozarck | Conversion Tutorials | 10 | 07-09-2015 16:31 |