|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sorry, yeah don't
He doesn't have anyone who speaks English. I'm making great efforts to get help from you guys. 1- Did you try the Metro_UI_FH_UA.7z file you added to the topic? There are many deficiencies. you need to look. 2- Music, SlideShow, Splash This 3 plugin is not working properly. I get the error as in Figure 2. 3- The tools we see in Figure 1 have been added to the file extension Metro_UI_FH_UA.7z / Setup UA.iss missing I'm getting an error in sticking files. Last edited by masen485; 19-12-2018 at 10:43. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Metro UI Installer | Gupta | Conversion Tutorials | 51 | 01-08-2021 07:46 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| Metro Installer (Conversion Installer) | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 28 | 01-05-2018 07:17 |
| razor has make a metro installer...help | yash497 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 27-10-2016 10:36 |