Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-12-2018, 21:44
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by masen485 View Post
You need 2.7 Libary for JC4, 7 in filename.
how do I know how to find it
Capture20.PNG

Update available

Changes

- Fixed compatibility issues thanks to FitGirl and ZAZA4EVER

Last edited by Razor12911; 09-12-2018 at 21:57.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
DiCaPrIo (10-12-2018), doofoo24 (09-12-2018), oltjon (09-12-2018), PsYcHo_RaGE (09-12-2018), shazzla (09-12-2018), ShivShubh (24-11-2019), Simorq (09-12-2018), Toximan69 (10-12-2018), ZAZA4EVER (09-12-2018), zirkhaki (10-12-2018)
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Test: Universal Oodle stream scanner Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 23 09-11-2018 18:45
Project Cars Digital Edition (3xDVD5) (srep+lzma) GTX590 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 10 28-08-2017 08:34
Project IGI Anthology 1xCD700 CIUV2 2039 mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 24-07-2017 15:12
Space Channel 5 Part 2 Translation Project Christuserloeser DC Games 0 21-06-2004 18:16
PROJECT I.G.I ????? how to copy PROJECT I.G.I???? orion PC Games 14 04-02-2001 15:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com