Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-08-2018, 14:33
mausschieber's Avatar
mausschieber mausschieber is offline
Conversion Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: germany
Posts: 4,502
Thanks: 6,962
Thanked 12,164 Times in 3,393 Posts
mausschieber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
That's crazy. I don't use Ultraarc anymore so I haven't run into this problem.

I have just tested: Installer just close for me when install starts (no error message), UltraArc with splitted archive.

I just wonder why no one reported this problem.

Thanks mausschieber. I'm sure Luis will fix it soon.
yes it was a long way for me to find this issue lol
__________________
It would be nice if you appreciate my work with the thanks Button
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlackBox v2 y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 567 11-03-2025 07:16
Useful Dll for Inno Setup users peterf1999 Conversion Tutorials 88 01-12-2017 16:00
Total War Collection - 6xDVD9 [LZMA + INNO SETUP + CIU] REV0 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 1 28-06-2015 17:00
Total War Collection - 2xBLURAY [LZMA + INNO SETUP + CIU] REV0 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 2 09-01-2013 18:02
Total War Collection - 11xDVD5 [LZMA + INNO SETUP + CIU] REV0 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 09-01-2013 16:38



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com