Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 25-07-2018, 10:31
edtel20 edtel20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: per
Posts: 26
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
edtel20 is on a distinguished road
hello .. I appreciate your indications enough, but when finishing the installation I get an error:
"runtime error (at 353:4390):
PersistFile::save failed;code 0x80070003
The system can not find the path specified"

I placed the _CommonRedist folder well including the subfolders with the same name as seen in the "Launch",

I'm not sure what the error is, ... you could help me ... thank you very much ...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 252 16-07-2024 20:35
Dragon Ball FighterZ (DVD9 to DVD5/6xCD) Scarlet Blade PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 6 14-07-2018 09:38



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com