|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
and what game's to test lz4
run on YookaLaylee with v and the same nothing as xtool v4 ??? did you test on any unity games ? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
XTool works on none of the unity games I have but I was sent samples to work on the tool and was told not all Unity Games are compressed therefore, perhaps the game you're testing it on are not compressed or do not follow the headers which are read by the tool.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post: | ||
ShivShubh (24-11-2019) | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok i will test on other unity game's and report...
any future support for COD GAMES : Warfare Remastered , Advanced Warfare , Infinite Warfare . WWII
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mr. Razor12911,
There is a problem of CRC with these files of "Trials Evolution Gold Edition" "data.pak" and "data_tex.pak" I use the xtool version 0.5 I tested with version 0.6 but the files are not deflated ! The files being small I give you a link with "FA_Example" in pack directory of xtool 0.5 https://transfernow.net/5679c22198j4 Thank you for your hard work on pzlib, xtool and the other tools. Last edited by Perykles; 14-05-2018 at 00:43. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
header = 0 packcmd = xtool.exe e recomp:t25p:zlib,crilayla,lz4,zstd - - <stdin> <stdout>unpackcmd = xtool.exe d recomp:t1 - - <stdin> <stdout>t1 Only CRC is OK |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Simorq For This Useful Post: | ||
KaktoR (15-05-2018) | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I've tested on another file, 2.6GB, unpacking was about 15min
__________________
Haters gonna hate
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Ideas are bulletproof... |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Information about ZTool | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 72 | 10-10-2019 06:27 |
| ztool info | doofoo24 | Conversion Tutorials | 2 | 24-12-2017 22:08 |
| ZTool (Ultimate Precompressor) | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 16 | 20-07-2017 07:56 |